M6 - HOBBY sawmill.
M6 - HOBBY sawmill.
Complete 6" Warrior sawmill.
3hp domestic supply electric motor DOL. 1 x 2-tooth Turbokerf blade and sharpener.
New canti-levered frame design with ultralight alloy beam. Carriage moves past the end posts and can be rolled directly on to your trailer or truck deck. Posts simply slide up for removal (no tools). Beam can be lifted by one person and placed on your roof rack.
4.2m log cut length.
Double end hand winch vertical sizing. Single end horizontal sizing.
.9m diameter (3 foot) log - although any diameter may be sawn by using chocks.
6" x 6" standard cut, 3" x 12" double cut.
2+ cubic meters (800+ board foot) per day, kerf 3.8mm (9/64").
- Extra blade (+ $300 USD)
- Jockey transport wheels (+ $700 USD)
- Slabber trolley (+ $1,100 USD)
- Brackets and pulley to suit your chainsaw (+ $800 USD)
- Up to 2m beam extension ($500 USD per metre)
- Airfreight expedited delivery ($700 USD)
Country specific pricing:
- New Zealand $6,500 NZD +GST + domestic delivery.
- Australia $6,500 AUS +GST +$500 shipping to port. + domestic delivery.
- USA $6,500 USD +1000 shipping to port. + domestic delivery.
- Canada $6,500 CAD +1000 shipping to port. + domestic delivery.
- Rest of the World $6,500 USD +1000 shipping to port. + clearance and domestic delivery.
Please ask for a detailed quote. We may be able to get delivered pricing cheaper. Also note that the motor will need wiring up at your end.
Complete boxed mill 200kg. 4 crates. 1 cubic meter.
WHAT MAKES OUR MILLS STAND OUT AT THE VERY TOP
1) Open access to load your logs and remove timber (without the possibility of damaging your tracks. You're not stuck in a portal restricting your options.
2) The mono rail means you're mill will always pull straight - its not dependent on how or where you pull. It will cut straight no matter what.
3) Our mills now have a 40hp capacity heavy duty Curtis gearbox (made in the US). The driven pulley is also mounted on the other side of an outrigger bearing - meaning the pressure provided by the belt is off the gearbox. This is the number one fault with most swing blade sawmills.
4) We have full taper ability along with single end sizing options available making our mills very easy to align to the log and to set you're sizes.
5) Our mills are very light to push and pull. The other mills may look impressive in size but its certainly not fun pushing/pulling a tank all day.
6) The swing apparatus is effortless. We also have weather board options available to coincide with its simplicity.
7) All our mills have the ability to double cut straight off the log - no turning the mill around (its designed into the concept). Our mills don't require any 180 degree swing function - this facility has no relationship to any extra ability regarding double cutting so don't get caught out with this thinking!
8) Portability. Our mills can be provided with a simple dolly trailer system. They can also be transported via a small jockey arrangement. They do break down too. Lots of options for easy 10-30 minute setup/breakdown. Our chainsaw mills take portability to the next level.
9) A major hidden advantage with our saw is that there is no need to start vertical first followed by horizontal as your finishing cut. Simply start horizontal and finish with vertical - no wedging required. Just grab your sawn board and start again.
10) Sharpening takes literally seconds with our simple 4-tooth saw blade. This design means our mills put LESS strain on the blade prolonging the life of your gearbox, bearings and belts.
11) We have thin-kerf blade, slabber and planer blade attachments available for all mills.
12) We will be offering insert tips by Simonds very soon (blades made in the US). This provides much more options whensawing domestic logs with the possibility of steel within them.
13) We have an amazing LOW COST automated swing blade available as a simple upgrade to the manual option.
14) Saw any diameter logs.
15) Price, production, simplicity and portability - you cant beat it!
We try to keep within these specs.