Every sawmill is manufactured to order. We thoroughly test your mill before it leaves our workshop, ensuring that every Gladiator and Weekend Warrior meets our no-compromise quality standards.
Beam extensions are available to cut longer lengths.
Training & Support
We offer full product training - visit our factory or we can come to your site.
Ask us for a quote for a training package (not included in product purchase price).
Your sawmill also comes with a comprehensive instruction and maintenance manual, and telephone technical support is always available to you.
Purchasing, Manufacture & Delivery
- Manufacturing time 2-4 weeks for Warrior range. 4-8 weeks Gladiator range.
- Shipping time 1-3 months depending on country. Airfreight options are available (1 week delivery).
- Duty and taxes to be paid by the customer.
- Battery not included when exporting.
- 50% deposit down (means we can start building your mill) - 50% remaining to be deposited nearing completion or before dispatch.
- Should you change your mind during manufacture we reserve the right to retain 10% of your deposit as an inconvenience fee. Remaining deposit will be refunded once your intended mill has been sold on.
- We do not have control of shipping delays (this happens from time - time). We will not be held responsible for shipping delays should they arise.
- We will not be held to any liability from delays in receiving your mill. Your loss of potential earnings are at your own risk (we recommend putting your order in well in advance to prevent any such scenario). There are many entities involved with international export/import - mistakes some time happen.
- Generally your loss of potential earnings are at your own risk
- Your engine warranty is covered for 2 years by the manufacturer.
- Your sawmill will come with a 1 year mechanical warranty against faulty manufacture.
- Items deemed to be faulty must be returned to our factory, we need to confirm the scenario. If items are too large to return we will evaluate on a case by case scenario. Any work done must first be confirmed and agreed by Spectrum Innovations.
- Chainsaws are not usually covered by any warranty. Manufacturers state that a chainsaw must be used as its intended purpose - milling is deemed outside normal circumstances (however we know of a number of retailers which do cover the chainsaws despite this general recommendation).
- The following parts are designated as standard wear items: Carriage roller bearings, belts, gas pivot struts, power feed rope, blade tips, plastic slider bolts, rubber track brake contact, plastic roller wheels and general wear which can be found over time on our 'super light weight' chainsaw beams (these can be re-riveted with stainless runners at a later time if required).
- Spectrum Innovations Ltd. does not provide any guarantees as to capabilities - this is in the hands of the operator/owner. We know our mills are very productive, but there are many variables that equate to a profitable/productive operation. Spectrum Innovations does not have any control over these variables. We simply offer a machine that we believe to give you the best possible chance to success.
We gather various information about customers and users of our website. This information includes:
- personal information through your voluntary use of the Website and the purchase process (such as your first and last names and email);
- personal information, provided to us by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussions);
- information collected by us through click tracking in relation to your use of the Website, including the content you upload and the content you access; and
- aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the Website; and cookies, which are pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping (such as your preferences on our Website).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.